Founded in 2004, Montessori Casa International (MCI) has been offering instruction for teachers in the Montessori Method; it is accredited by Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE) and is a Title IV school. MCI also offers a series of seminars and workshops throughout the academic year and has hosted the likes of David Elkind, Lilian Katz, Diane Levin, Alfie Kohn and Constance Kamii.
MCI has recently expanded operations to include an original Montessori Preschool in Lowry.
* Lab campus with Montessori certified teachers
* Holistic Education: three-hour, uninterrupted work cycle to encourage learning by discovery
* Mandarin Chinese integrated curriculum
* Eco-friendly building, nestled in history
* Small class sizes for one-on-one guidance
We will fight to preserve the rights of each child to be protected from undue pressure and to make learning a fun and lifelong experience. We believe that:
* Education of children can elevate society
* The laws of development of the child are universal and inherent in children of all races and cultures.
* Montessori education fosters awareness in the child of connectedness to all humanity and encourages his or her natural desire to become a contributing member of the human family.
* A three year age mix in all classrooms allows for individual and social development.
* Each child’s unique personality and ability are respected and maximized.